Pages

19.3.09

tsk tsk!!!

While watching the chavacano (zamboanga) news a while ago and I can't help but feel bad about the happenings here in my beloved city. Contrary to what others may think of Zamboanga, it's not that bad, life here is well and fine. LOL! I've been to several other cities and to be honest I would still choose Zamboanga to be my home. It's just that I feel bad and extremely disappointed. There are things I wanted to do and places I want to explore. You see, Zamboanga is one of the few places in the world to be blessed by a rare pink sand beach-the Sta. Cruz island. But for now, because of the abductions and kidnappings, people are scared to take the 30-minute motorized banka ride to the island. Depressing right? Geezzzz! Aside from Sta. Cruz, the breathtaking Eleven Islands remains unknown to tourists and even locals. The world deserves to see its beauty but sadly it seems that for now, going to those places are just wishful thinking. These bad guys are sooo miserable! DUH!!! when can I possibly do my island hopping? When can I possibly blog about it here??? Free Smileys & Emoticons at Clip Art Of.com

0 comments: