Pages

5.3.09

Bag tAg

A fun and cute tag from a blogger friend named Cacai, and also from my pretty Ateng named Kurdapz...Muchisimas gracias!!!

the rules of this tag is as follows:

1. Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. No, you can't go into your closet and pull out your favorite purse! We want to know what you carried today or the last time you left the house.
2. List how much it cost. And this is not to judge. This is for entertainment purposes only. So spill it. And if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, we’d love to hear it.
3. Tag some chicks. And link back to this post so people know why the heck you’re showing everyone your bag.

Alright, here it is...!




A green crochet tote bag. Actually I made it myself...hehe! It took me 3 weeks to finish this. I was supposed to make a skirt but changed my mind and turn it into a bag instead. Yeah, it's tiring but all worth the 48 years of patience.

Now you see those stuff. Hmmm... my essential item here would be the...foody! Oh, and forgive me with the date and the picture in general. I'm such a loser in taking pics, lolz!

To all the "ladies in the house", I would love to see what's inside your purses and bags! Go grab it!

0 comments: