Pages

10.3.09

little brown box

One of the things I've always been fascinated are mailboxes. They remind me of creepy mansions and haunted houses lol! But honestly speaking, I've never seen such kind except in the movies. Since most of the mail boxes I've seen are just rectangular loop holes attached to the gate...Whatever! Am I using the right term? LOL! Anyway, what I really like is the little brown mailbox customized with your address and other details. It looks so classy, neat, and adds character to the entire house.

Since I'm talking about mailboxes, let me tell you about an online store that sells all kinds of it. Mailboxixchange, the marketplace for mailboxes and curbside decors. Here you can find the widest selection of mailboxes, residential or commercial they have it. I tell you, their products are really beautiful and it's made from high quality materials. Plus you can customized it to whatever you like, the color, size, and functionality. It's exactly what I wish we have someday soon lol!

Need a mail box? Get one from them!

0 comments: