Pages

30.3.09

Silberman's for gifts

I bet all of us know someone who just recently graduated from school. Perhaps we're thinking to give them a gift or something. Actually am quite guilty speaking of gifts. My cousin's graduation was long over due yet up until now, still haven't given her anything lol! But really, what's a good gift for a new graduate? A digital camera, laptop, vacation treat, hmmm.. that would be fabulous! But if you're like me who has no budget for such fancy things, then a set of new outfit or a purse will be fine lol!

By the way, I'd like you to check out Silberman's working gear apparel. They have everything from jackets, workpants, jeans, boots. Their items are affordable, you can shop by price. You can also shop by brand such as Dickies, Levi's, Wolverine, Carhartt, Adidas, plus so much more. I think apparels are perfect gifts especially to new graduates since they can use it during their job huntings right? Oh yeah! So Vine, I owe you something, just hang on there lol!

0 comments: