Pages

8.6.09

alien!

Goodness, after 48 years of being disconnected the server is finally alive and kicking once again. Bro's technician went here this morning and did some tweaking, according to him their main blah-blah got booted so the signal went down,down,down. Well whatever! Talking Smiley Pictures, Images and Photos Am becoming very much disappointed and impatient, might as well ditch them soon.

Oh yeah, now I've got so much catching up to do. Blog hops, ec dropping, taggy tags, opps, ei... hope their not yet expired!

Btw, this is needless to say but I feel like an alien lately. My social life, if I have one has been so EWAN! I mean, there are faces I choose not to see and people I refuse to meet. It's not that I don't want to really but I have this tendency to detached myself from people once in a while. To be an alien sometimes is cool and a good way to recharged. Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org Hmmm,but I do miss my pals! Will catch up with them soon, uh, I hope! hehe...

See ya around bloggers, I'm back!

0 comments: