Pages

3.4.09

she is getting married!

My big sister's childhood friend whom became one of my closest friend as well got engaged just recently. I'm so glad that finally they are about to tie the knot with the man of her dreams. I'm still in awe every time I remember how their love story started. They were from two far away worlds and yet their paths met at the right time. It was funny how everything begun and it's amazing how they ended up with each other. Thinking about their upcoming wedding gives me bliss!

I know that the bride and groom-to-be are kinda busy now for the preparations, actually I've seen the sample invitation already. From what I know, it'll be a very simple and neat wedding, no fancy stuff and such. But to be honest, more that anything else, I'm super excited to see her in that lovely wedding dress and ofcourse the equally important bridal shoes. Hmmm, I wonder if she already have a wedding shoes? She can check out Zappos for that. I mean, the prettiest, most beautiful bridal and bridemaid shoes are found here! I'm pretty sure she'll fall inlove with these shoes, LOL!

Oh I can't wait for "the day!"

0 comments: