Pages

19.4.09

I'm back!

Hiya I'm back! After a week of vacation, it's time to face the world again. I'd be sharing here my journey in Cebu, one of which is our mall escapades. I didn't enjoy it very much because all we did was walked around from north to south, from east to west. My legs we're complaining much more my pocket lol! Good thing am not a pulsive buyer or else I've gone bankrupt lol! Anyway since I was not able to satisfy my shopping desire, what I did was indulge myself with food! Yes, I've gained weight but it's fine. The mall has so much to offer and it's fun but it made me realize why many people choose to shop online now a days. By shopping online, you can save your time, energy, and you get to buy the particular thing you need.

By the way, have you tried shopping online? Or better yet have you tried ShopWiki? It is a search engine for more than 30,000 stores in the internet. It means, you can crawl through every store, finding the best deals, prices, products, and offers! If you're looking for gadgets, clothing, equipments, toys, kitchen and dining items like pots and pans, wine glasses, toasters, etc. it's the perfect place for you. With just a few clicks, you're about to have anything you need. Hmmm.. anyway, although I didn't enjoy the super huge malls so much but because of the experience, I won't change a thing. (^_^)

1 comments:

rhoda said...

i miss cebu..as in..i wish i could go there again..i spent my college there..