Pages

28.4.09

I'm gonna get you!

It was a cold, windy night when suddenly a familiar sound wakes me up from my vivid dreams. It was disturbing and alarming though, I thought what's happening? As I turned on the light, I saw something blinking. Damn, it was my cellphone ringing! I answered it right away thinking it was an emergency but it was just from a nobody actually! I hate such prank callers! They bother us, annoy us, and disturbs us. Have you been in the same situation? When someone unknown keeps on calling and when you finally answered their call, they'd just hang up! Frustrating isn't it? But these fellas can now be trace. Yes, we can finally know who and from where they are!

Online source are very helpful in providing information about certain numbers, landlines, business lines, and even cellphones. National Phone Numbers Listings also provide reliable details like the address and name of the prank callers. My sister told me about it because she tried their service. She simply just type the phone number and in an instant she knew it right away. It was from a company using telemarketing to reach consumers. At least, not from bad guys right! Anyway, let me research too. I'm gonna know who are you!!!

0 comments: