Pages

15.10.08

Take a break-do a survey!

Ateng passed this to me!

place an X by all the things you've done and remove the X from the ones you have not. Answer the 30 questions

( ) Gone on a blind date
( x ) Skipped school
( x ) Watched someone die (in the movie):-)!
( ) Been to Canada
( ) Been to Mexico
( ) Been to Florida
( x ) Been on a plane
( x ) Been lost
( x) Been on the opposite side of the country
( ) Gone to Washington, DC
( x ) Swam in the ocean
( x ) Cried yourself to sleep
(x ) Played cops and robbers
( ) Recently colored with crayons
( ) Sang Karaoke
( x ) Paid for a meal with coins only
( x ) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't
( x) Made prank phone calls (i did it to my aunt)
( x ) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
( ) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
( x ) Danced in the rain
( ) Written a letter to Santa Claus
( ) Been kissed under the mistletoe
( x ) Watched the sunrise with someone you care about
( x ) Blown bubbles
( ) Gone ice-skating
( ) Been skinny dipping outdoors
( x ) Gone to the movies

1. Any nickname? jel, weng, ewel
2. Mother's name? Josie
3. Favorite drink? ice tea
4. Any Tattoo's? No way!
5. Body piercings? In my ears, yes
6. How much do you love your job? hmmmm...
8. Favorite vacation? anywhere fun
9. Ever been to Africa ? NO
10. Ever eaten Cookies for dinner? NOP
11. Ever been on TV? No exfosure yet! lol
12.Ever steal any traffic sign? NO
13. Ever been in a car accident? NO
14. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? neither I don't drive yet! LOL!
15. Favorite salad dressing? sawsawan, ginamus, uyap
16. Favorite pie? Egg pie
17.Favorite number? 18
18.Favorite movie? transformer
19. Favorite holiday? NONE!
20. Favorite dessert?cakes and chocolates!!!!!!!
21. Favorite food? Filipino
22. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
23. Favorite brand of body wash? hmmmmm...
24. Favorite toothpaste? Colgate Total
25. Favorite smell? my self
26. What do you do to relax? eat and nap
27. How do you see yourself in 10 years? with my ate in america!
28. How many siblings do you have? 2, a sister and a brother
29. Furthest place you will send this message? I don't know
30. Who will respond to this the fastest? I don't know

passing this to all of you who visit my blog!

1 comments:

Varun G said...

Hi, do u wanna link xchange with my PR4 blog, if yes then plz add my link and let me know through comment then I will also add u. Thanks :)
http://varunwithu.blogspot.com/