Pages

27.10.08

ABC tAg

Okie I'll begin my week with a tag. No explanation required, lol! Thanks to my ever dearest sister, as always, hehe!

A. Attached or single? single
B. Best friend? mUy-mUy (my cat..hmmm)
C. Cake or pie? CAKE absolutely!
D. Day of choice? m0nday, lol!
E. Essential item? facial wipes
F. Favorite color? bLack and brown..(can't choose one eh..hehe)
G. Gummy bears or worms? w0rmy
H. Hometown? "Zamboanga"
I. Favorite indulgence? eating!
J. January or July? July
K. Kids? nosebleed, lol!
L. Life isn’t complete without? my loved ones, chempre pa!
M. Marriage date? huh??? who knows!
N. Number of magazine subscriptions: hmmm... i think 2!
O. Oranges or apples? oranges
P. Phobias? ugly frogs!!!
Q. Quotes? "bloom where you are planted!"
R. Reasons to smile? alot eh!
S. Season of choice? rainy
T. Tag 5 people. Veniz, jolits, honie, stolenshots, and YOU! feel free to snag it..hehe!
U. Unknown fact about me? stubborn!
V. Vegetable? all of them, infairness!
W. Worst habit? many eh...lololz!
X. X-ray or ultrasound? required??? ok, X-ray
Y. Your favorite foods? Seafoods!
Z. Zodiac sign? cancer

0 comments: