Pages

19.5.09

taggy tAgz!

Wheee! I've got two tags in a row! Smiley dancing Pictures, Images and Photos Both came from a dear blogger friend named ate Amy. A big thanks for the constant visit and comments as well. Salamat sa support ate!



~ Interesting Blog ~

I truly hope I deserve this. ^_^











~ Friendship Chain ~

-Begin Copy-
This is the easy way and the fastest way to :
1. Make your Authority Technorati explode.
2. Increase your Google Page Rank.
3. Get more traffic to your blog.
4. Makes more new friends.

Rules :
1. Start copy from “Begin Copy” until “End Copy” to your blog.
2. Put your own blog name and link.
3. Tag your friends as much as you can.

1. Picturing of Life 2. Juliana’s Site 3. Hazel-My Life, My Hope, My Future.4. Jeanne-The Callalily Space5.My Family is my Life 6. The Simple Life of a Baghag 7. On A Wonderful Day Like Today 8. House Everything 9. The Creativity in Me 10. Travel and Photography 11. Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow 12. You Are My Sunshine 13.Song to Remember 14. Super Blog 15. Philiippine Tv Marathon 16.Simply Blue 17. Breaking the Boundaries 18. Top Five 19. A Simple Life 20. Simple Happy Life 21. Things That Matter Most 22. Business Matters 23. Amiable Amy 24. Beyond Photography 25. Beautiful Language 26. Beautiful Soul 27. You're Next!!!

Let me pass these to my fWendsHips...!

MomShe
ate JerLa
Pamela Tan
Shimumsy
hEart
riZZa
jHelea
Veniz
&
YOU!!!

buenas noches!!!

2 comments:

Shimumsy said...

thanks for this award anniniput. i just grab it and soon it will be posted in my blog.

have a wonderful day.

amiable amy said...

oyyy, you posted this already? ohhh thanks a lot girl ..thank you so much...have fun


http://www.amiableamy.com/2009/05/plagiarism-topic-write-your-own-content.html