Pages

17.7.09

checking on drivers

It's Friday once again, time to wrap up our work and say hello to weekend. This week has been pretty mellow for me, nothing much to talk about really. But weekend is suppose to be different right? It should be more fun and exciting. Well what do I expect? I have a terrible social life and I love it, lol! Anyway, there's something I really want to do right now or should I say it'll be my project 101 for the days to come. I'd be making a photo flick for someone but I shouldn't say anything anymore cause it's a surprise. Got several memory cards here, for all the pictures and files but I think something's wrong.

My computer couldn't detect one of the memory cards! It doesn't read anything nor find even a single trace of the it. Thinking of losing all the pictures and documents is frustrating and I really don't know what to do! I've spent hours and hours to figure it out but nothing seems to work. Do you think it has something to do with the computer drivers? Maybe it's not installed properly or outdated. Well, there's only one way to find out- through Driver Access! Their database has over 1 million drivers such as compaq drivers, USB drivers, Acer, webcam, monitor, etc. It will allow us for a quick and easy computer scans to let us know which of our hardware parts needs to have their drivers fix automatically.

Must download Driver Access soon I guess, so could start my project 101 already. Got to go, happy weekend everyone!

0 comments: