Pages

9.11.08

treadmills

I'm happy, I'm finally seeing results in my recent exercise routine, lol! Actually, I started pilates 3 weeks ago with my cousin and we love it! I am more flexible now and I can touch my toe! So cool!
I really have to exercise because I eat alot and gain pounds easily, got to keep moving or else. Anyways, mother told me to use a treadmill, but what we had was old and damage. I guess we have to get a new one.

What makes a good treadmill? It depends on what you want to achieve. You may want to lose weight, get into better physic, or improve cardiovascular fitness. There are different kinds of treadmills, and finding the one that suits you perfectly maybe hard, but not impossible! There are treadmills guide available, it will surely be a help. So if like me, you also wanna be fit and healthy...go and get a treadmill!

0 comments: