Pages

18.11.08

party!

Can't help but to get excited for tonight. The gang is throwing up a little surprise for a dear friend who's getting married next week. Whoooeeeee! You see, I'm a little busy now for I'm making a sash and other eklaboos we will ne needing for tonight. Why did they assigned this task to me? It may look like a goth, toinkz! This will be a bonding time for us. We haven't seen each other for quite some time, I mean we do but just the usual chats, not chit chats, lolz!

I can't wait to see her expression when she gets to see our gift as a group. Hey! not the big box of macho dancer inside nuh, lolz! I want to post it here actually, but it is a surprise. I don't wanna spoil the fun. Oh well, tomorrow probably when I get to upload the pictures na..hehe!

See ya later aligator!

0 comments: