Pages

24.11.08

hAppy/sAd



I guess it's all true, you can't have the best of both worlds or if a door closes, a new window opens. I'm still in cloud 9 with my new blog template. I can't believe that after 1 year and 1 month of blogging, finally I was able to changed the look of this blog. Thanks again to ate Carlota for the huge help she gave me..wiNK!

But it's so weird! No! It's just fair. My blog has a new look but I lost my PR3...so sad! huhuhu! My PR goes up, then goes down from time to time. For a blogger, lol! PR's are important. It is like the backbone of your blog. The higher the PR, the better for it will mean more opps, more adds and that's what we all like, right? I hope I can recover it ones again. Mr. Google, please be nice and give it back to me.

Anyways, it's monday again. May we all have a happy week ahead!
SEE YA AROUND!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am sorry to hear about ur PR...anyway,care 2 xchange link with my Travel Accesories blog? I have added ur blog.Thx

Carlota said...

when did it happen? ako segi lang ko pikatan ni gogol. since gi zero-han tanan nakong blog wala na jud baliki.