Pages

8.11.08

209th

This is my 209th post. Applause Pictures, Images and Photos I can't believe it, i've reached these much. My 209th post will be nothing special. I don't even know what to type here! Blogging has opened a lot of doors to me, doors to different windows...huh? It made me know people through their writings. Their worlds seem so different to mine and yet it is so much alike. I want to write something sensible and worthy, but most of the time my brain won't allow it...lolz!

How do you feel when you have to talk about your life and what's happening around? Is it really something special to expose it?! Yes indeed! It's a happy thought that somewhere out there, someone appreciates your ideas, your opinions, your likes and dislikes no matter how shallow or deep it may be.

I don't know where this post is heading... all I know is that I'm starting to have nosebleeds now, lol! Nosebleed Pictures, Images and Photos I have to end it here. Still have my 210th post to make..hihi!

0 comments: