Pages

10.11.08

the "pink-sand island"




The Philippines is blessed to be one of the 8 places in the world with rare Pink Sands. And it can be found at the stretch of beach in the great Sta. Cruz Island in Zamboanga City.

For just a 20-minute motorized banka ride, locals and visitors will arrived Sta. Cruz island. It s indeed a destination here in Zamboanga City, but unfortunately, Sta. Cruz does not yet get the fame and admiration it truly deserve. I hope the local officers will have a concrete plan to develop this magnificent island. It will be worth the risk to visit the western part of Mindanao if you can land your feet in this breathtaking "pink-sand island"...wiNK!!!

I plan to go there with some friends before the year ends, ohhhhh! I'm so looking forward to it.

NOTE:
photos courtesy by ferdzdc on Flickr. (don't get mad at me for snagging your photos please...hehe... gracias!)

1 comments:

Me said...

Hi Anniniput, the beach is so beautiful. I wish I can go there :)