Pages

7.11.08

love this watch!


One of the things I truly love! I really like collecting watches, but just those fancy ones. I prefer wearing a watch than any other jewelry. My dream watch is a Patek Philippe. MEN! Who wants to sponsor? Lol! But seriously, I really want to acquire a luxury watch, even just a single one.

Thewatchery.com is the most discounted watch dealer online. And it's in here that I found the watch I want to own in the near future. I'm so madly inlove with this Movado watch! (the one in the picture) It's for men so it is huge, lol! But I really like it alot. Men's watches are beautiful and unique, simple yet elegant. And the color black, I just couldn't ressist it! Ohh I need to work harder now and save more. Sigh!

You can find all the luxury watches like Patek Philippe, Bvlgari, Cartier, Tag Heuer, Hamilton, Gucci, Rado and all the other branded watches you like. All authentic and new with serial numbers. They give customers 100% satisfaction, great service, return policy and warranty, plus international shipping. Thewatchery.com is the perfect site for all those watch addicts and collectors, they give offers, discount and sales to different brands up to 80% off!
I bet you want luxury watches too! Visit the links now for more.

1 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.