Pages

28.4.08

diLemma...MyEm0.com

I feel like bubbles and question marks are always on my head. Been thinking on what I should write. My mind is always filled with thoughts and ideas but seemed so empty and drained. I think I should stop talking about personal stuffs and write about things that are worth knowing and reading instead. Something of interest and value on other's lives and not just mine. When I visit other's blogs, as if I'm entering a new door and get amaze by other people. See, I just said I won't talked about me anymore but what am I doing right now? I feel like I'm having a diary, that's what they say about blogging...an online diary. But all my life I never had a diary, jotting it down was never my thing. But anyways, I have no choice. Perhaps I just have to widen my horizon and my dilemma would be gone.

0 comments: