Pages

10.8.08

***sigh***

"The Mummy", I've been so excited to watch it on the big screen. We decided to watch it yesterday, me and my friends. But I am so disappointed!!! Grrrrrrr! Our plan was cancelled. Not because of personal choices but because of the disgusting threat we have now here in my beloved city!!! The bomb threats, saying that "these people" will attack here and there are like buzzing bees. We are used to these kinda news and threats, after all that's life here in Zamboanga. But it's different this time, it's something more serious..hehe! Our parents, I mean except mamang and papang who allowed me to go to the cinema, I was the only one among my friends who were permitted,LOL! Warnings are all over, and since we are obedient children, we cancelled our movie date. HUHUHU! I feel so sad! But we cannot afford not to watch "the mummy", so memet bought a dvd...LOLOLOL! Yeah, the pirates have it already,hehe! It was fine, except for we couldn't understand much of what the actors are saying, you know, sound effects..hmmmm, nosebleed diay to kay english,LOL! Atleast we still saw it yesterday...haaaayyyy! Kalaguta jud ba uy!

Anyways, to all who wants to exchange links with me...I'm so sorry if I haven't add you yet. I will be changing this blog's template. I know I said will do it this week, pero nosebleed ko!!! Haayyy error error! Gikapuy nalang ko..toinkz!!! I'm saving all my widgets and my links right now. Please bare with me. I will add you up as soon as I'm done with my new layout. Thank you so very mucho for understanding..hihi!

0 comments: