Pages

26.6.08

DisOrder..

I have no idea what to post next. Maybe I'm just so drained right now and I don't even want to think. So I decided to turn to one of my very dependable friends. Who never lets me down. Who's always there to help me whenever I'm psychologically incapable,LOL! Thanks to you hah! atleast I still have something to post, no matter what...NOSEBLEED!

What Personality Disorder Are You?

You May Be a Bit Obsessive Compulsive...

Meticulous and detailed oriented, you have some irrational obsessions. Maybe it's your super neat closet or washing your hands a gazillion times. You probably know it's weird, but you just can't stop thinking about it. In fact, the more you think about your quirks, the more you have to do them.

Wahahaha, all I can say is... I'm guilty! Yeah, I think i'm a certified OC-OC! I'm defenitely not a perfectionist, but I admit I do have these seremonyas nga required jud nakong buhaton. Like I have to sweep the floor at 4:00 pm, haha..weird nuh! Actually there's more, basta... hmmmm..but I'm trying to control my disorder now,LOL! Infairness, not that intense anymore compared to before.

You might have your disorder too,LOL! If you want to know what is it, you can also turn to my dependable friend..WINK!

0 comments: