Pages

27.3.08

The latest and hottest ringtones you ever wanted!!

My bro gave me a cellphone couple of months ago..! I did it, Success! i ask him to find for me something that has a good music feature in it, and so he did. It has radio,mp3 player, and media player. Now I can download all my favorite music in it already. Aside from it, I'm also very happy that I found a site in the Internet where you can download whatever ringtones you want! Yes, and it is free ring tones for your cellphone.

Time to wave goodbye to boring ringtones and say hello to the coolest hits you can ever imagine.From Country Ringtones, which artist are very famous at this time... such as Carrie Underwood, Kieth Urban, the very young/talented Taylor Swift just to name a few and to R&B, pop, reggae, and Rock Ringtones by Bon Jovi and all the rock and roll artist present today they have it for you to download. Another you can also choose from a wide variety of artist for they have the top ones on their list. Like Alicia Keys, Avril Lavigne, Marroon 5, Britney, and so much more!!! Downloading it is easy, no hassle... no need to worry! they even give away a sample clip for you to listen the music!

I'm talking about Custom Addict, they want you to get the coolest and top hits for your phone. Download their unlimited list of ringtones instantly now, be cool and hippie! in addition get the latest, coolest and hottest ringtones you ever wanted! try to visit at customaddict dot com to see for your self!

0 comments: