Pages

16.12.08

haayyy!

But, truly, I have wept too much! The Dawns are heartbreaking. Every moon is atrocious and every sun bitter.

I guess it's true. For the past few days I've cried alot or I've seen people cried alot.

~I lost my cellphone two days after my brother gave it to me. :( Sorry manong.. :((

~Our trip was canceled. :((

~Disappointed my sister, SORRY! :((

~I've attended 2 internments in one week. The one is for a sister-in-faith, and the other is for the grandfather of a friend. :(

~Marky Cielo died and I cried. :((( Watching this video is really kakaiyak!!!

Emo? Drama Queen? waaahhhhhhh! Sometimes you have to bleed to know you're alive.

I'm hoping and praying for brighter and happier days ahead!

3 comments:

jHeLea said...

ooy kung ako manong nimo sis gin lungi na taka haahha joke!!!...just be extra careful next time ha....

intel828c said...


Sayang sa cellfone oi..Hi please update my URL from intel828c to GiggleYohoo.
Thanks. Please add this link also to your blogroll,Onlinetours. Thanks

www.GiggleYohoo.com
onlinetours.blogspot.com

amiable amy said...

oyyy...don't waste your tears too much, baka maubos yan girl and lam mo na, red tear na iluha mo, cge ka..hehehe...kidding aside, I am so sorry about what happened, just be careful next time okay?