Pages

2.8.09

Sunday madness

I woke up late this morning, with back sores and muscle pain. Am glad that after 3 days, the general cleaning is all done. Yes, that's the reason why I haven't been on line these past few days. The house was a mess, things were untidy, and the dust was overwhelming lol! The entire household decided to clean it full blast and thank goodness it's all over. Never mind if am having sores, we got satisfying results anyway.

On a second note, I must say that am so happy to be back on line again. Was excited upon opening my mails and checking on updates. I can't believe how much I enjoy surfing the net lately. Well why not? There are so many things out there waiting to be discovered. I ought to share with you whatever I'll find interesting and that's exactly what I will be doing now. Pretty sure those who enjoy shopping on line likes to know about Zappos.com. Zappos is the premier destination for the things you'll love to put in your closet. They have the widest selection of shoes, clothing & apparels, electronics, handbags, accessories, and more! I actually like their pajamas section, plenty of cute and unique styles to choose from. You might wanna check out the site too, don't miss their lots of sales and promotions. By the way, they also provide free shipping too.

So much for tonight, see you tomorrow everyone!

0 comments: