Pages

19.8.09

finally!

I've been blogging for almost 2 years now and day after day I enjoy it even more. Except for the occasional bloggers block which I'm experiencing as of the moment though lol! It's really a challenge maintaining multiple blogs, and yet still anticipating to make new ones. I've recently created my 3rd blog and am so happy to finally have my own domain. Getting their wasn't easy though. I asked a lot of help from the experts and did my assignment. My goal is to find a good web site hosting, the one that provides unlimited features and benefits, and the one with the highest customer satisfaction rate. I also looked for the best blog hosting service possible because that's what I really need for all my blogs. Sometimes I get confused with the control panel and such so an easier access to me is an edge. I saw a lot of options actually, thanks to Web Hosting Rating for providing very helpful tips and information about the top 10 web hosting providers.

Now am working on my new site, yeah boy! Still got plenty of stuff to figure, wish me sanity, lol! Anyway, will introduce it to the world wide web soon, and I do hope to see you there! Smooches!

0 comments: