Pages

30.9.12

It starts with a Yes

The thing with blogging, I guess I just said no to blogging for the last two years. It's not that I literally stopped writing for ironically I still am, in fact I got so used to it and yes, overdosed that I ended up sick. I like it when I'm told to write articles, it's when I feel satisfied and productive but not to the point that I have to write like 60 articles in two weeks, (with 3-5 days extension!) Who wouldn't gone loko??? So apparently my blogs suffered.

Then this morning, just this morning, perhaps waking up in the wrong side of the bed, I finally had this change of mind and heart. I miss my blogs. I miss writing from the heart. I miss blabbing and ranting, and writing things that I'm the only one who understands. I miss talking to myself.. Dang I miss it when all I do is just type words without being pressured with ke__w_rd_!!!!

If it starts with a yes, well then YES! This thing here, it should not be just existing, it has to be ALIVE.. Yes, again!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It;s a wonderful post !!! you write really good !!! keep writing! http://www.websiteboostershot.com/

Unknown said...

Hey,

I was looking to contact the site owner about advertising on your site. Please email me at markg1425@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Mark

lovesports said...

Hi, I enjoy reading your site! Is it okay to contact your through your email? Please email me back.

Thanks!

Cailyn
cailynxxx gmail.com

KC said...

Hi. I really enjoyed my brief visit on your site and I’ll be sure to be back for more.
Can I contact your through your email?

Please email me back.

Thanks!
Kevin
kevincollins1012 gmail.com

Unknown said...

Hi. I really enjoyed my brief visit on your site and I’ll be sure to be back for more.
Can I contact you through email address?

Please email me back.

Thanks!
Kevin
kevincollins1011 gmail.com

diny said...

I'm extremely inspired along with your writing talents and also with the layout on your blog.
bagaimanacara mengencangkan kulit wajah

Unknown said...

Very useful and informative article you have got here. I liked all the points and they are very useful. Thanks for sharing it with us.
management keuangan