Pages

9.11.11

Football Obsession

Content by Sol Rosales

My husband is an avid football fan, and since we got direct TV, he has become even more obsessed. DIRECT TV offers a package that includes every NFL game every Sunday. When my husband motioned that he wanted to buy a sports package, I really did not care. I had no idea he would be purchasing every NFL game. I am so sick of watching football I do not know what I am going to do. I am a big college football fan, and I do not have a problem watching college football. My husband and I both went to the University of Georgia, and we love to watch Georgia football on Saturdays. However, I do not have any real allegiance to the NFL, and every Sunday my husband watches football for eight solid hours. It is amazing how many channels are available today. No matter what your interests may be, there is a channel or channels for you. I just wish that my husband’s and I’s interests lined up a little more often. I would imagine that I am not the only wife who feels this way.

0 comments: