Pages

23.11.09

a pendant


One of the nicest things in blogging is that I get to thank merchants for the good job they're doing. If I have to, I would even applaud them for coming up with products that benefited me a lot. For that, let me spread good words concerning Quantum Scalar Energy Pendant, a not so ordinary necklace father bought a few months ago. By the way, (this isn't a paid post LOL!) if you may know.

Alright, so I was such a wimp lately, feeling tired, sick and exhausted the whole day. I'm kinda used to it, blaming on being asthmatic. But apparently my lazy, sick days are because of the computer. Being online most of the time has taken its toll on me, back-pain and migraines are what am having. So I asked the father to lend me his pendant, still skeptical of its health benefits though. But after using it for a couple of days, I've noticed my energy improved. I'm more focus, alert, relax, I mean it it feels right!
So in case you bump into this pendant, I say you should try it. It works for me, pretty well. ^_^

Here's more about Quantum Scalar Energy Pendant...
It is made from natural minerals that are fused and structurally bonded together at a molecular level. It produces scalar energy that helps to enhance the body’s biofield. Quantum Scalar Energy Pendant promotes positive flow of energy and helps to maintain energy balance. It helps to restore energy that has become weak in the body. By restoring the energy balance in the body this pendant helps one to maintain health and well-being. Thus it...

Reduces inflammation
Enhances blood circulation
Enhances immune and endocrine systems
Enhances cellular nutrition and detoxification
Enhances cellular permeability
Increases energy
Has the ability to destroy viruses and bacteria
Helps to protect DNA from damage

Helps to retard the aging process

Helps to fight cancer cells

Strengthens the body’s bio-field

Preventing electro-magnetic waves from affecting one’s health

Increases focus and concentration

International and local celebrities has been spotted wearing it. To name a few are Scott Smith, Zidov Akuma, Michael V., Ogie Alcasid, Rhian Ramos, Boy Abunda, Alvin Patrimonio, and Nadine Samonte.

4 comments:

Ciela said...

Hi there! Would you know where can one get this Quantum Scalar Energy Pendant? I think I need it. I hope I could find one for me.

Take care, Annie!

bea trisha said...

yeah...
so nice..
i love this post...
all about being grateful!

Mel_Cole said...

Wow, nice pendant, wish I could use this in making my jewelries to sell ;-)

Tepoh Dock said...

the best way to get healthier...in my country it too expensive...for me to buy...