Pages

29.2.08

bEst Bud's



Morgan and Douglas are brothers and they are my very best friend. They made me feel appreciated and needed, sometimes even your closest fellow wont give. From the moment I wake up, they are right infront of my bedroom door as if missing me soo much. And even if I dont bathe them regularly, hehe... they still dont hate me. They show me those round brown eyes and sincere smile whenever they see me make their meal. I hear them laugh out loud everytime it's playtime! And they will wait till I go to bed before they'll go to sleep.
They were the ones who know my deepest secrets and seen the craziest and silliest me.
They've wound me and my family, physically... but it taught us patience and unconditional love.
Yes, alot of things they've taught me, I've learned alot from them..something I will be forever be gratefull for. I will miss my buddies sooooo much, Morgan and Douglas.

2 yrs na wla si doug, but si morgan..just last sunday.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

woo... cute doggies :D. are they hybrid? My grandma told us that hybrids are cuter than the breed ones.. :D