Pages

30.11.07

weirdo ME

Got this tag from ate SHEL...
she said this is specially dedicated to me, dili gane ko weird! nyahaha!
anyways, if this is weirdness or ka-O.Ahan lang...this is simply a part of being a human!

If I tagged you here are the rules:
Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules to your blog.
Share seven random and/or weirdness facts about yourself.
Tag seven random people at the end of your post,and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know by leaving a notification on their blog.

KA-WEIRDOHAN:

- I can move my ears! up-down..left-right..round and round! hehe...
- Just got one and only pillow in my bed, cant sleep when Im embrace by them..mura ko malumos!
- BROOM GIRL! I always sweeps the floor..like six times a day! bisan walay buling kailangan jud ko manilhig!..
- Can finish a burger in 15 secs. (timer starts now!)
- Loves to smell alcohol and acetone! hmmmmm!... uy dili ko adik.. hehe!
- Never and will never eat INUN-UNAN! (fish paksiw) dont know why, cant stand the smell.
- I think im kinda O.C... basta, i've got this weird ceremonyas that im required to follow..hehe!

Im new here.. whom will I tag?? anyone who like it, feel free like me!
(sori wla nko nafollow ang all rules..)

0 comments: