Pages

29.1.12

electricity was out

Guest post from: Winston Stewart

The power went out at my house last night, right in the middle of the big game! I was so upset! I’m wondering if it still recorded the game, as I had set it up to do? I’ve never had this happen before. I’m praying that when I get home from work, the game will be there recorded for me to watch. I’ve already heard the final score, of course, but I’d still like to watch the game myself. I’ve been surfing around on http://www.expertsatellite.com/ to see if I can find the answer there about whether or not it still records when the power is out. I haven’t been able to find the answer yet. I’m thinking it’s possible since I can record shows that I am not even watching, when the tv is not even on (like when I’m at work or something), but I guess it may be different if the actual power is off and the box is shut down. I swear that would just make my night and keep me a client of direct tv forever. Fingers crossed!

0 comments: