Pages

13.7.10

Here I go again

Growing up I don't remember liking anything sporty. In school, PE class was one of my not so favorite subject. I was living a sedentary lifestyle, big time. Which leads to me to being an over weight teenager, thought I was happy about it until I came to my senses. Not that it's a bad thing, but it can be, eventually. So I started getting physical. Made drastic changes and stick with it, no matter how frustrating it can be sometimes. That's the time when I became a sports fan. I don't play anything sporty though just to make it clear. Just that athletes and players, they're a source of inspiration to me and of course to many. Seeing them living a healthy, active lifestyle, I also want to be that way though I know they're beyond fit and it's impossible for me to be like them, LOL!

Watching them play through TV gives me thrill. If I can only watch them live, it would be so much better! Yeah right...when could that possibly happen? When can I grab a Chicago Bulls tickets? A Boston Celtics tickets perhaps or New York Knicks tickets. That would be awesome, I might faint LOL! It's not happening, not in a million years but I'd keep on wishing, who knows? If am not getting a game passes, concerts tickets will do at least.

Just my imagination....

13 comments:

吳婷婷 said...

河水永遠是相同的,可是每一剎那又都是新的。..................................................

楊儀卉 said...

快樂,是享受工作過程的結果............................................................

溫緯李娟王季 said...

TAHNKS FOR YOUR SHARING~~~VERY NICE............................................................

姿柯瑩柯dgdd憶曾g智曾 said...

來看看你逛逛blog囉,加油!............................................................

王美妹 said...

Man proposes, God disposes..................................................................

RicoLisi0802志竹 said...

感謝不吝分享您的心得..................................................

a云c2v吳c9f8文sagd1 said...

生命的意義,是在於活的充實;而不是在於活得長久。.......................................................

孫俊翔 said...

看了你的日誌 覺得今天好充實 晚安瞜.................................[/url]...............

馨惠婷裕 said...

活是一種鍛鍊靈魂的東西..................................................................

凱v胡倫 said...

人類的聰明,並非以經驗為依歸,而是以接受經驗的行程為依歸。..................................................

/798 said...

期待你發表的新文章!跟你說一聲加油。..................................................................

郭任任任任任俊任任 said...

今夜星光多美好~祝你快樂~~~~............................................................

靜蔡蔡蔡蔡怡 said...

來給你加油打氣!!..................................................................