Pages

1.3.12

Transferred

Guest post of the week by Moises Henderson

My husband was transferred here not too long ago and I'm really starting to love Kansas City. I didn't want to move here at all mostly because my family was back in Texas but I feel like we are really starting a life that is all our own and that's all that really matters. I think it's amazing we were able to find this adorable little house on such short notice and that we've made so much progress already with the renovations. Last weekend we put up tile in the kitchen and also bought some new furniture for the living room, and my husband tells me he's working on getting us home security kansas city set up in the immediate future. It's actually the first house I've ever owned and it's so nice to have a yard and a garage to call our own. I think we are going to make a really nice life for ourselves here and hopefully my husband will continue to like his job going forward but we’ll see!

0 comments: