Pages

31.3.12

quick peek

Where did all my long and lazy days gone? I used to hate naps for it seems to always visit me during the day. I used to dread waking up late at mornings. I used to dream what it was like staying up till midnight. Oh well, be careful what you wish for, you might just get it all. And I love it, so far. I have a new job and the nice thing about it is that it’s still related with writing. What’s even better is that I was hired along with the whole gang. (Big grin) So how’s a day in my life today? Busy! Naps waved goodbye already. Waking up late is as ridiculous as sleeping early. The things to do are piling up big time. I’m dang right tired but NOT worn out.


PS.

I would love to make updates here but my blog apparently is in the bottom of my list. Bad me!

0 comments: