Pages

19.6.09

I'll be anticipating!

Few months more and I'm gonna celebrate my 2nd blog anniversary. I still remember the day I wrote my very first postie, it took me a lot of guts to publish it lol! Glad sissy never stop bugging me, if so then I wouldn't even know how to blog. At first I was so lost and completely clueless on what am doing but eventually I learned the "these and that," there are a lot and I still have much to learn yet. My biggest frustration is to know how to tweak layouts and codes, errr! Can somebody teach me? LOL! And aside from that, am thinking of having my own domain. My own dot com would be awesome! It means limitless possibilities and access, more features, and definitely more opportunities. But I don't know how to do it. I mean I know but am scared, lol!

Anyway, though I've got a lot of what ifs, I still want to take my blog to the next level. Will be searching which is the best web hosting. Something that comes in whole package, great technical support, bandwidth, ads, best budget hosting, etc. Well, got to check out Web Hosting Geeks, let's see what they'd recommend. After all, they are the leader in providing the most trusted reviews for website hosting right? They've already helped many individuals create their own web pages and I truly need their service. It got to be soon, maybe on my blog anniversary, what do you think guys?

0 comments: