Pages

13.3.09

your universe

I feel like singing today, dunno why! Hmmm so that the rain would pour down and wash all my tears away...(EMO!)

Anyway, since I'm in the mood for music and it's friday once again, I like to share this verse from a song entitle "Your Universe." To all my blogger friends, thank you for visiting my "Universe!"
And I do enjoy hopping and landing into your blogs too. I'm learning so many things and discovering new horizons, and I owe it to all of you! So see you around the blogsphere alright!? Happy Friday! (^_^)

"I don't think that you even realize
The joy you make me feel when I'm inside
Your universe
You hold me like I'm the one who's precious
I hate to break it to you but it's just
The other way around
You can thank your stars all you want but
I'll always be the lucky one"

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh good for you sis cause you are in the mood of music today.. samantala ako, Im really down and I don't know why..