~Start Copy Here~
1. Copy from start to finish
2. This letter should be pass on to your closest friends online.
3. Add your name and URL blog HERE!! .
3. Janeth Vicy's Life Journey
4. Denz Recreational
5. Cecile's life is good and beautiful
6. Anneberly's Beyond the Rave Reality
7. Rock's God's Best Gift
10. Texas Babe
11. Dette's Muthahood Crib
13. Pinaymama's Masipagwapa
14. Pinaymama's Honeybabybee
15. Mummy Sheng
16. Pinay Smiles
18. Ester's Embracing Health
20. Hanging Around With MJ
21. bEautiFul laNguage
22. YOUR NEXT
4. Get back to Me [Anniniput] and leave a comment once you’ve passed on the letter. Will then visit your site to make sure your links are complete and proper.
5. To ensure everyone receives equal link benefit, UPDATE your list regularly!
It's true I have never seen you
and we have never met,
Never shaken Hands or
even truly hugged and yet!
I know for sure you care for
me by the kindness that you give.
And our keyboards keep us
together doesn't matter where we live.
So I give you this gift to
put a smile on your face
and to let you know in my
heart you have a special place.
~End Copy Here~
Anywayz, just want to say goodnight to aLL! Haven't done blog hopping for this past few days, and not much updates too. Will make it up to you! See ya tomorrow! Zzzzzzzzzzzzz!
Hayyy, bien manada ya tamen jente na pueblo!..
Last month, I saw a local t.v show that featured Eastern Europe. The reporter was all over the place exploring and enjoying. How lucky he is, being able to travel all over the world and yet getting paid. The life of a journalist, I've dreamed to be one. But I guess it will remain just a dream,LOL! Who doesn't want to travel?? I love to travel, specially to places I haven't been yet. Been into several places locally, at least. I admit, sometimes I just want to pack my bags and ride the Rural..haha!
But for me, if given the chance to go to Europe, I want to go somewhere very historical. Like Germany where the Nazis,LOL! And maybe Glascow, the biggest city in Scotland, or Hungry even with all the city lights and finest food. These places is Where the the past meets the present, and the magnificent Gothic structure! Budapest Hotels are not that very expensive, right now there are 18 hotels that gives 80% off. No need for advance payment, you'll pay when you check-out!. You can avail all of this at easytobook.com... With the longest list of hotels worldwide, like Barcelona Hotels, Spain, Portugal, countries in Asia, Africa and the Americas. So which one is your next pit stop?
I know alot of girls loves the color pink. Very feminine, sweet, pretty, girlalu! I appreciate lady's wearing pink and love to see men in pink. I found it so cool, and in fact true men looks good in pink! But to be honest, I hate pink! I can never imagine myself wearing something pink! Siguro kung mag pink ko meaning nag sakit ko, as in malala! LOL! It's a weird feeling and actually I don't even understand myself why I don't like pink. Ever since fetus pako, I don't remember a time my mother bought me something pink. She knows that it will never make me smile! But it doesn't mean I hate pink, it's just that I feel so awkward with a pink blouse!
But colors denotes something, and indeed there are meanings in every colors we see. Pink is softer, sweet side of red. You know, "sugar and spice and everything nice." The color pink is often related to a weaker entity. Someone wearing something with a touch of pink, sure is a headturner! Pink looks fabulous when combined to other colors specially black and gray and the shades of blue. So if your tickled to pink, bravo! I envy you,LOL! Haaayyy, nganu siguro kong dili ganahan ug pink???!!! *sigh*
I want to sleep now. My bed is tempting me so much! I love it when it's raining during evenings. The sound of raindrops and the cold wind is just so perfect for a good night sleep. Szzzzzz!!!!!
Pero buhi paman akong kalag! Naaahh!.. gilamok nako diri,LOL!
Gud night everyone!!! Anniniput here...signing out!
1. When I was 6 years old and my entire family went to my grandparents province. Experienced the buhay sa bukid..hehe!.. mura mi ug isa ka barangay. 16 mi atu kabook,LOLOL!
2. Davao vacation with papang, mamang, and vine. I was 9 years old by then..hehe!
3. An all expense-paid-trip to Shangri La Mactan Island Resort in Cebu. With papang, mamang and ate sheila. That was the best time of my life!!! Super!!! 12 years old ko atu..hehe!
4. Again, a free trip to Davao's Waterfront Hotel. With parents again..LOL!
5. My first vacation without m0m and pAp. I was with sissy and we went to CDO, actually roadtrip tu sya...from Zamboanga to Dipolog to CDO na..I was 15 years old atu,LOL!
6. First time in Manila with the gang,LOL! I was with my fellow delegates to attend the Sign Language National Convention of JW's. That was an experience of a life time! Haaayyyy so nice to reminisce..haayy!
7. Sibulao summer vacation. Just 2 years ago. Haaayyy grabeeeee! Mountain climbing in an another dimension, LOLOLOL!
8. January of this year, CagayanDeOro Sign Langauge Convention again, hehe! Had my first wall climbing experience too, wheeeew!!!
Naaahhh! I can't complete my list!.. maybe next time,LOL!
for your tuesday memes click here to join!
Anywayz, i'll try to take a nap now... peopLe...baBu na sa ko! hehe!
(B) Four people who email me regularly: Sissy, ate analu, fRiendster, PSU
(C) Four of my favorite places to eat: Home, Nyor Alberto, McDo, hot griLL
(D) Four places you'd rather be: new system, mountain, CDO, and Tullahoma(wer si ateng)
(E) Four people I think will respond: Veniz, te ann, you, and...you!
(F) Four T.V shows I could watch over and over: Couple or Trouble, Survivor, Fear Factor, Encantadia
tagging Vine, SS, kath and you!!.. wink!
Let's exercise na tuwing umaga..tuwing umaga..lalala!
This will be along day for me. Vine and I will join deaf survey now so alay-lakad napod ni,hihihi!
Then the opps later,YAhooo! Buhi napod ko! Anywayz, time to take my shower..Have a great day ahead fRiends!!! And remember..No matter what, don't be haggard! mwaahh!
I wonder what it is like to be in Europe. Daydreaming is all I can do now,LOL! Who doesn't want to take a tour on famous European city's and discover its rich and amazing history and stay in awesome Madrid hoteles. As well like for example the city of Naples. Did you know that its historical monument date back to 3,000 years ago! It also has the the finest Roman Empire museums in the world! If your on your European getaway, do not forget to relax yourself in one of the many Napoles Hoteles in the city. Fantastic and elegant yet cheap and affordable hotels are available for your visit. If you are planing to go on a vacation of a lifetime, begin your reservation at easytobook.com, they will help you every step of your journey!
Mga weird lang jud mi ghapon kay nanglaag bisag way mga diyut,hehehehe!
My Foundation: nothing..feels like it's melting, ewww..LOL!
My Mascara: not using
My Blush: none. I'll blush naturally,hihihi!
My Day Cream: Naturals Day Cream w/ spf 15... required?!
My Lipstick: don't have any..hehe!
My Essential Beauty Product: Lip gloss, press powder and eyebrow pencil...wink!
My Favorite Make-up Product: Ngeeee! nosebleed,LOL!
My Perfume: now? it's New York by Avon
My Nails: fingernails...super duper short!!! toenails...bloody red,LOL!
My Feet: smooth infairness. I put petrolium gelly often,hehe!
My Hands: soft and smooth! lotion and moisturizers all the time..I love my hands!
Women I Admire for their Beauty: Angelina Jolie, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Shania Twain
Women with the Best Sense of Style: Ohhh, nosebleed!
My Ultimate Dream: to be a professional photographer
My Fashion Publication: Metro
I'm passing this to veniz and to you who wants it... Enjoy!
Grrrrrrr! I'm starting to become a monster...I want my satti!!!